Cire Trudon was established in Saint Honoré, France in 1643. Claude Trudon opened his first store in Paris, where he sold spices and handcrafted candles. This small shop expanded in 1702, when Michel Brice Péan de Saint Gilles began to manufacture candles on a larger scale in the town of Anthony. This factory became known as the Royal Manufacture of candles. By 1811, Cire Trudon supplied the Imperial court of France, including Louis XIV, Marie Antoinette & Napoleon, with perfectly white beeswax candles. Today, the historical brand continues to produce the absolute best home fragrances with exceptional scents and burning qualities. Each glass is handcrafted in Tuscany, inspired by the silhouette of a champagne bucket. The wicks are made of cotton and the fragrances are developed by renowned perfumers in France. At last, they are sealed with the regal Trudon emblem & motto, “Deo Regique Laborant,” which means he bees work for God & the King. Indulge in this fragrance-masters collection of matches in decorative boxes, sculptural & glass candles, diffusers and more.